How to Crochet Adjustable Ear Loop Facemask

Hello everyone. I have a video tutorial on how I have made these facemasks that have adjustable ear loops. I used a cotton crochet thread using 1.75 mm crochet hook. This is really great to make especially when you don't know the exact size of the person you are making for. This is a free size facemask. 

I have made 3 designs on this. The first one is done in SCs so that the strap is thicker then added a sliver beads that have holes. Next is with heart beads and I showed how to crochet hearts. Last but not the least is the one with flowers. Now I have facemask to wear in different occasions. 

Here is the link of the video tutorial. 
https://youtu.be/JZbbm-fXX9E

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more free patterns: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQIsXhUy2rm2Nd8HB0f64A



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Crochet the Chevron Stitch Purse

How To Crochet Morrocan Tile Stitch Purse

Moroccan Tile Stitch Mini-Backpack