How to Crochet a Pencil or Hook Case




          Hello everyone. It has been awhile since I wrote a blog about my recent projects. The truth is that I am not really good at writing and I get lazy writing the pattern. As I write this blog today, I thought of writing some of the information that I may have missed when I did a tutorial on this video in which I will add the link below.

This is a free pattern I found on Pinterest. This will be worked in rows for the body of this case. First you will need to work a chain of 35. This is the foundation chain. If you are going to adjust the size, say, you want it longer. Keep in mind the repeating stitches you need. Multiples of 4 + 6. 

If you want to work in rounds, the repeat would be in multiples of 4. 

There will be 3 pieces that you will put together. One done in rows and the other two-circles for each side. 

You can use any yarn of your choice. If you have seen most of my tutorials, they do not have a specific brand of yarn to use for the project. This will give you more freedom on working on with your favorite yarns. Actually even if you follow a certain pattern on other sites, you can use a different yarn of your choice, there will only be a slight difference in sizes. 

I find it satisfying in using my preferred yarn for any projects I want to follow. 


In case you have missed my latest video, you can check it out!! Like, comment and Subscribe for more free patterns. Happy hooking!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Crochet the Chevron Stitch Purse

How To Crochet Morrocan Tile Stitch Purse

Moroccan Tile Stitch Mini-Backpack