How to Crochet Bucket Bag using Loop Stitch

I made this bucket bag using loop stitch which is a little bit easy to make. For beginners, it will take a little while to get used to the new way of holding the working yarn with the index finger but believe me. It is going to be worth it. I have  been thinking about some other ideas using loop stitches and this is just one of them.

I have a video tutorial on how you can make this bucket bag using loop stitches. I have also shared in the description box under my channel where you can purchase this bucket leather set just in case you want to follow along. I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed making it for all of you guys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Crochet the Chevron Stitch Purse

How To Crochet Morrocan Tile Stitch Purse

Moroccan Tile Stitch Mini-Backpack