My Bucket Bag using Morrocan Tile Stitch

Good day, everyone. It has been a long time since I last posted. I am not really that good in writing though. I was actually going to make patterns for most of my video tutorials on my channel. However, I do not have much time to sit down and have it all written down. I really get overwhelmed with very many projects I am planning to make. It's already September and I plan to make some projects for the holiday season like doilies. I have a specific pattern I found online for free. It's a vintage and have done it many times. Maybe I would try to upload a tutorial on it one day. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my subscribers for the support you are all giving. I really appreciate all the feedbacks and hopefully one day I can do giveaways.

Anyways, to those who want to get many ideas in making bags and purse, you can visit my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQIsXhUy2rm2Nd8HB0f64A

I also made another bucket bag previously. This is one of my favorite projects because I used Moroccan Tile Stitch. I like this stitch very much because you can play with many colors. It looks great in bags.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Crochet the Chevron Stitch Purse

How To Crochet Morrocan Tile Stitch Purse

Moroccan Tile Stitch Mini-Backpack