Thanks to all my 60K Subscribers!!😘

Thanks to all my subscribers for your continued support. I can’t tell you how much joy I feel because you are helping me provide for my son with sensory processing disorder.  His condition makes it very challenging to do something different everyday because he follows a routine. Any sudden changes of daily routine would result to meltdowns. Going to crowded places could be a scary place for him but then through therapy and prayers, he is slowly improving. Crocheting is my passion and to make an idea, I have to be INSPIRED and be at my best mood. Imagine the effort I need in order to be a cool mom to a kid with a unique mind? Every day I deal with learning more on how to help my son because he only WANTS to be with his mom as in ALL THE TIME. But we know that in reality, we all need to WORK to provide financially. 

I am proud to tell you that since last year, I was able to independently make money by just working at home and be able to support my son with his much needed therapy, food allowance and some materials he need for his development. Of course thank God for my parents who handle most of the expenses at home. Thank God for having been introduced to #doterra  essential oils because it helped me a lot to make him feel better and my whole family as well. 


This is the reason why I gave up other collaborations, YouTube Space events, reunion or any other social activities. I also gave up taking made to order handmades because most of the nights I use for making them where the nights when my son would have meltdowns and sometimes if I get lucky, I would stay awake up until 2 AM to finish the crocheted items and then he would just wake up suddenly and have meltdowns for an hour. So poor me I have to sleep at 5 AM and waking up with a headache the next day is the worst feeling for me. :-(Because I need to be at my best again just to be able to make sure he would have LESS meltdowns as much as POSSIBLE. 


So thank you to my more than 60K subscribers for the good feedbacks and positivity you share. You inspire me to move on no matter how challenging my days and nights are. 

So the reason why I always say It’s easy to make it’s because it’s true and my life has been so tough that I would rather make a video that’s easy to follow. Hobbies are suppose to make us feel good whenever we do it. Believe it or not. Making these videos bring me PEACE OF MIND. It brings SUPPORT to my SON’S SPECIAL NEEDS as well. I might sound like a broken record for always mentioning people that gave me moral support in these videos that I have been uploading. Believe it or not, I am a SHY person. Since elementary my voice is always low and shaking every time I stand  in front of the class because I always think that what I say don’t really matter and it’s often ridiculous. You guys made me feel I like I have a VOICE. I do all my voice recordings with no script. Sometimes, you may see just the written instructions in the video. I plan to just write the pattern on this blog and maybe if I have a lot of time, I will add the written part as well in the video.

These past few days, I have been feeling a little under the weather. Being a content Creator seems harder than it looks. I have been around my family and they probably thought this is just an easy task. What they don't know is that I struggled every time I come up with a new idea because it takes quite awhile to be able to make one. My fellow crocheters call it "Free hand". I call it making a pattern then walking you through the pattern I just learn by editing a video. 

It's like learning the pattern twice. One in front of the video. Second is when you edit it. 

Thanks to all my fellow crocheters and subscribers who really give good feed backs about my work. I hope I would be able to make more videos very soon.

Here are samples of the projects I did in the past. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Crochet the Chevron Stitch Purse

How To Crochet Morrocan Tile Stitch Purse

Moroccan Tile Stitch Mini-Backpack